Thermal Imaging Cameras
Integrated high-performance thermal imaging cameras for accurate temperature detection of humans, fire detection and perimeter detection.
Safe and non contact body temperature screening
Thermal radiation measurements made across the entire image area can be used to trigger an event based on the temperature increasing above or decreasing below an individually set trigger level (camera alarm, network message, activation of a signal output etc.).
- Temperature detection of persons/objects
- Display of temperature differences from 0.1°C
- Fire detection and alarm in case of exceeding or falling below defined temperature ranges
- Event Triggers (alarm, network message, activation of a switching output)
- Screening via special TR windows or the complete sensor image
- Temperature range from -40 to +550 °C
- Perimeter detection in the dead of night black spots
- Easy to install
What They’re Saying
“Thermal imaging cameras are changing the way we are able to do business in light of COVID-19. Wood Communications helped us get set up in no time and have us well on our way to being able to safely serve our customers.”Fiona C.Operations Manager