We offer a range of pre-terminated copper systems from a variety of Manufacturers. Allowing installers to concentrate on other aspects of their projects Pre-Term solutions save you considerable time and effort. The advantages of a preassembled system cable includes reduced assembly costs, reduced installation time, the elimination of assembly mistakes and consistent high quality product tested and verified for installation.
Category 8/7/7a (2000mhz)
Category 6A, (500mhz)
Category 6 (250mhz)
Category 5e (100mhz)
Available in Corning, Hellermanntyton, CNET or a manufacture of your choice just free issue us the kit and we will take care of the rest.
- 12-port, 6-port and 4-port cassettes.
- Keystone Modules to Keystone Modules
- Keystone Modules to RJ45 Plugs
- Keystone Modules to open ended Copper pairs.
- Patch panel to Patch Panel terminations.
- Patch panel to Data boxes
- And many more configurations (Just call us to discuss we can do it)
Pre-terminated copper solutions offer the installer or end user a great deal of choice and flexibility saving lot’s of labour time and money.