Pocket-sized, Performance-packed, Easy to Use and Affordable
User-friendly: FlexScan OTDRs enable both novice and expert technicians to quickly and reliably troubleshoot optical networks or fully characterize newly installed or repaired networks. Using FlexScan’s innovative SmartAuto mode, multi-pulse OTDR scans quickly and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the characterized network is displayed using FlexScan’s intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view.
Pocket-sized: Designed for field use, FlexScan is robust, rugged, lightweight, powerful and flexible.
FlexScan Models and Kit Configurations
- FS200-50B: 1550 nm OTDR for cost-effective point-to-point network troubleshooting, including detection of high-loss macro-bends.
- FS200-60: 1650 nm filtered version for cost-effective live PON troubleshooting. Use the optional integrated Power Meter to verify downstream power levels.
- FS200-100: 1310/1550 version for more complete point-to-point network installation verification, as well as troubleshooting. By testing at both wavelengths, FlexScan can differentiate poor splices from macro-bends, as well as qualify the network for operation in both 1310 and 1550 nm windows.
- FS200-300: 1310/1550 PON OTDR version for installation verification and troubleshooting of out-of-service PON or point-to-point networks. Offers higher dynamic range to test through splitters, as well as longer point-to-point networks.
- FS200-304: 1310/1550/1650 PON OTDR version for in-service PON troubleshooting, as well as out-of-service PON or point-to-point network installation verification or troubleshooting.