The New Sumitomo® Fusion Splicer T-502S Unit Available Through Wood Communications. Order Yours Today!
With more than 25 years experience in fusion splicer design, Sumitomo continues to develop innovative splicing products for use in the core network, the access network and the enterprise LAN. With the Lynx CustomFit™ Splice-On Connector anyone that can use a fusion splicer can quickly make reliable fibre terminations in the field.
T-502S Hot Core Analysis fusion splicer at a glance..
• Fast, versatile, tough and easy to use: all your FTTx splices on one machine
• ‘Superwide’ 125um X Y adjustment range for better tolerance of dust and dirt
• Simple operation with AUTO splice mode
• Works with SumiCloud(tm) for productivity, security, maintenance and analysis
Watch the Explainer Video Below
T-502S Full Specifications..
- Fibre types: G651, G652, G653, G655 and G657
- Cladding diameter: 125um
- Coating diameter: Up to 3mm cord
- Coating, cord and cable types:
- 250um primary coated fibre
- 900um tight buffer secondary coated fibre
- 900um loose buffer secondary coated fibre (requires optional FHS-025LB5 fibre holders)
- 3mm ruggedised cord made with 900um tight buffer secondary coated fibre
- Rectangular section FTTx drop cable
- Splice time: 6s (SM G652 Quick Mode)
- Heating shrink time: 12s (60mm ‘slim’ sleeve in S60 0.25 Quick Mode)
- Associated tools and accessories
- CLP-201 transfer clamp, for use when splicing rectangular section drop cable
- FC-5S bench top cleaver
- FC-6RS-C high precision bench top cleaver
- FC-8R-F series hand held cleavers
- JR-M03 fibre stripping tool
- BU-17 Li-ion battery pack
- BC-17 battery charger
- ER-17 electrodes
- FHS series removable fibre holders
- SPS and FPS series splice protection sleeves
- WLSD card for SumiCloud™ connection
If you have any questions about the T-502S, please let us know or view our range of splicing products by clicking the image below.