Wood Comms are delighted to announce that a new position has opened up within the company.
Applications are open for the role of Internal Sales Executive / Account Manager.
See Spec Below –
Internal Sales Executive/Account Manager job role and specification
Education & Qualification:
· Leaving Cert minimum
· Degree or Diploma preferred.
· Computer Literate essential.
· English Speaking.
· Technical Qualification would be useful whether it be electrical/Electronic or Engineering based.
· Previous experience with Structured cabling and Fibre Optics would be advantageous.
· IT networking understanding of IP based Technologies an advantage.
· Candidate needs to be young energetic and willing to develop within the Computer networking & Telecoms Industry.
· The candidate must be a team player and work with the other members of the sales team.
· Distribution/Wholesale background in either electrical or Computing is a bonus with proven track record.
· If they can bring customers from our sectors from previous employment to our business this would be favourable.
· A knowledge of the datacomms/Telecom/Security industry an advantage.
· Customer service background would be an advantage.
· The candidate needs to be flexible with a good work ethic.
· Candidate needs to show some commercial understandings of a wholesale/distribution business.
Candidate will be expected to:
- Log onto Intact ERP system using his/her password.
- Log into Microsoft Outlook to check for any E-mails.
- Answer phone and take sales queries and respond to customers in an efficient manner.
- Attend to customers at the Trade Counter and establish there needs and try to upsell to them at the same time if and where possible.
- Process orders using the SI enquiry sheet where you have recorded all your all your interactions with customers.
- Reply to request for quotation using the quotation template within Intact on his/her computer, quoting a reference Purchase Order e.g. JM 12715.
- Pick your orders for collection when time permitting from stock ticking off each item as picked, then initialling the picked and checked box when done on (S7).
- The packing and addressing of information and sales literature requested by q customers.
- Making sales calls to customers on a regular basis to existing, Old and prospects in trying to establish new or increased revenue streams.
- Adhering to the quantity break pricing system within intact ERP for Sales Orders.
- Adhering to the company’s Safety Statement.
- Continuing Training courses for your ongoing professional development.
- Liaise with suppliers for pricing, stock availability and forming good ethical commercial relationships for the good of Wood Communications.
- Actively seek new products.
- The follow up of quotations by means of a phone call, or E-mail to the company quoted on the original quotations.
- Report to Sales Manager/Directors.